RETURN AND REFUND POLICY:
POST – COLLECTION OF PRODUCTS :
Delhi Duty Free’s return policy offers you the option to return the items purchased from our outlets at T-3, IGI Airport, New Delhi, India within 60 days of shopping. Under the return policy, you can either claim exchange or seek a refund of the billing price. However, the exchange or refund can only be possible from the same outlet from where the item has been purchased. Also, all items to be returned must be unused, in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact, and should not be broken or tampered with. The return policy is subject to terms and conditions as below:
- The return policy is not applicable on:
- Items purchased under any promotion/scheme/gift with purchases/discounts etc.
- Eatables like sweets, tea, etc.
- The company reserves the right to refuse the applicability of the return policy on any purchase if it is found that the claim is not proper.
- The return policy is not applicable on items that have been altered.
- The return policy can be withdrawn by the company at any time without public announcement.
- The return policy is subject to applicable laws. If at any time the laws of the land prohibit the same then the company would not assume any liability or responsibility.
- The expenses for sending the item through courier or any other mode to us shall be borne by the customer only. The company would not be responsible for delays/loss/misplacement/damage/breakage etc. of items by the courier or any other agency.
- The return policy is not applicable to items having a manufacturing defect(s). In case any item purchased from the company is having manufacturing defect(s) then the customer needs to contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of purchase with the proof of purchase (sales receipt). The Support Team might ask certain queries and documents before processing the matter. However, the company would not be liable for delays/loss/damage/destruction to the items by the courier company.