Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Terms and Conditions
valid from 00.00 Hrs on 1st September, 2020 till 23:59 hours on 31st October, 2020 (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”)
Details of the Offer:
Citibank N.A. (“Citibank”) and Delhi Duty Free Services Pvt. Ltd. are launching an Offer (hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) for the offer period. Details of the Offer extended to all individuals who are holders of valid Citi credit and debit cards issued in India (hereinafter referred to “Customer”) are listed as under. However, the Offer is not valid on Citibank Corporate Credit Cards:
10% Cashback at Duty Free Stores:
- 10% Cashback with Citi Credit and Debit cards issued in India on transactions at all pre book / click & collect orders placed at www.delhidutyfree.co.in for collection at Duty Free arrival or departure stores in Indira Gandhi International Airport (Terminal 3) in New Delhi. Offer is applicable on minimum transaction of Rs 7500. The maximum cashback applicable per card is Rs 1500 per month.
- Offer is applicable on minimum transaction of Rs 7500. Maximum cashback applicable per card is Rs 1500 per month.
10% Cashback at Pre-Order in Duty Free Stores:
- 10% Cashback with Citi Credit and Debit cards issued in India on transactions at Duty Free stores in Indira Gandhi International Airport (Terminal 3) in New Delhi.
- Offer is applicable on minimum transaction of Rs 7500. The maximum cashback applicable per card is Rs 1500 per month.
15% Cashback at Boutique Stores:
- 15% Cashback with Citi Credit and Debit cards issued in India on transactions at Boutique stores in Indira Gandhi International Airport (Terminal 3) in New Delhi.
- Please click here for store list
- Offer is applicable on minimum transaction of Rs 10000. The maximum cashback applicable per card is Rs 7500 per month.
Offer Terms and Conditions:
- The Offer is applicable on all Citi Credit & Debit cards issued in India except Citi Corporate Cards.
- The Offer is applicable on all valid transactions during the offer period.
- Please click here for a list of select Boutique stores.
- Cashback shall be credited on or before 90 business days from the date of transaction on a best effort basis to all open and active card members’ accounts. The timeline provided for effecting credit of the cashback is only indicative of the expected period and may vary from the actual date of credit.
- Add on cards will be treated as separate cards.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other Citi offer.
- The transactions for any approved claim of refund/replacement shall be excluded from this Offer.
- Cashback will not be applicable for a transaction where a refund is processed. The refund amount will be equal to the card swipe amount and not the invoice amount.
- Citibank holds no warranty and is not representative of the delivery, services, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the products made available to Customer under the respective Offer.
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability, or quality of the products under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Delhi Duty Free and that Citibank shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
- The Offer is valid only if the Customer’s account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach Citibank before the payment due date.
- Citibank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to the Customers, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the Offer or by the use or non-use or suitability or effectiveness of the products.
- Citibank reserves the right to, at any stage and at its discretion, modify/change or alter the terms of the Offer during the Term, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Neither anything contained in these terms & conditions nor the running of these Offer to which they apply, shall be construed as an obligation on Citibank to continue the Offer up to, on, or after the Offer termination date.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by Citibank to conduct further such Offers.
- The terms & conditions shall be governed by the Laws of India. Any dispute arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.
- The Customers shall not hold Citibank, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a Customer claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of the Offer or the acceptance, decline, non-receipt, suitability, quality.
- If the Offer and/or anything to be done by Citibank or any other entity in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Citibank or any other entity, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of Citibank or the other entity/ies, then Citibank and/or the other entity/ies shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences.
- The terms & conditions of the Offer shall be in addition to & not in substitution/derogation to the rules & regulations governing the use of the Citibank card and/or the Citibank websites as stated above. Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the Customer to Citibank from usage of credit cards by the Customer under this Offer and/or otherwise will be governed by Citibank Terms & Conditions and the Card member terms and conditions. Customer can view the Citibank Card member terms and conditions as well as the complete terms and conditions on the online portal http://www.citibank.com/india.
- The above Terms & Conditions need to be read in conjunction with the detailed Citibank Card member Terms & Conditions, MITC and conditions as applicable to Citibank credit. Citibank reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend/amend/cancel or amend/modify/vary any of the terms & conditions of this Offer, without assigning any reasons therefore.
- All of Citibank’s actions shall be on a best-efforts basis only.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.
- This product/service is offered by branches of Citibank NA in India.
© 2019 Citigroup Inc. Citi, Citibank and Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates used and registered throughout the world.
Store List (Located at Indira Gandhi International Airport (Terminal 3) in New Delhi)